(4 nights 5 days)
Experience and practice the art of healthy, blissful and stress -free living in a natural way. On this journey into the inner Himalayas you will indulge in the space and inspiration of nature at its bountiful best while exploring yogic practices that restore balance & support overall well being. Slow your pace, calm your mind, stretch your body, and inhale exquisitely fresh mountain air as the yoga focuses your mind and opens your senses so that you fully savour the sights, sounds, smells and moods of nature in the spectacular mountain landscapes. Learn health solutions for body, mind and soul through practical tips to draw energy from five elements of nature; get new vigor and vitality by rejuvenation of your mind, revitalization of your Body and reawakening your Soul. The yoga & meditation sessions would be interspersed with some wonderful daytime hikes & vibrant evenings enjoying the company of like- minded persons besides a roaring bonfire at Banjara Retreat situated in Sojha in Kullu district of Himachal Pradesh.
About your yoga facilitator:
Divya Sunil Yogacharya is a disciple of nature. Yogacharya is a spiritual leader, thinker, social reformer, educationist and exponent of nature, peace and harmony. He received his Yoga education from Vivekanand Ashram at Aligarh, J.V.B.I. (Ladnun, Rajasthan), Swami Vivekananda Yoga Anusandhana Samsthana, Banglore and Bihar School of Yoga at Munger. He received Spiritual Healing from Pranam Foundation, Reiki from Reiki Healing Foundation and Naturopathy from Gandhi National Academy of Naturopathy, Delhi. He has received training in many other therapies like Neurotherapy, Reflexology, Scientific Hawan & Music therapy etc.
Yogacharya has suggested comprehensive solutions to Individual, family and social issues. He has organized yoga camps, naturopathy & alternative therapy camps, health camps for senior citizens and participated in National Vegetarian Thinker's Meet, program for communal harmony, scientific hawan program for environment purification. He has imparted Inner Peace Education in schools. He is an expert on stress management, organizes spiritual & holistic tours as well as Children's workshop like Gurukul Carnival and Bal Vikas Ka Yog.
Born at Kazimabad village, Aligarh, he has been fully engaged in creative social work & spiritual programs since his childhood. His grandfather was a famous local Vaid.
THE YOGA RETREAT PROGRAM:
Screening & Health Assessment to every individual participant and decide yoga asana, pranayam and naturopathy treatment (balancing five elements Air, Fire, Sky, Earth and Water) through different type of treatment like physiotherapy, occupational therapy, Jal Neti, Kunjal, Reflexology etc.
The program will include the following:
· Cleansing kriyas- Jal neti & Kunjal · Yogasanas, Pranayam and Meditation. · Hawan Therapy for inner healing
· Tratak Kriya · Reflexology foot & spine · Therapy Mantra Chanting
· Motivational and Action Songs · Yogic Trekking · Physical Yogic Game
· Pranayama Meditation · Dynamic Meditation · Awareness Meditation
· Questions- Answers sessions with counseling · Satvik vegetarian wholesome meals & refreshments
Lectures and Counseling on –
· Stress Management and Personality Development.
· Tips & Guidance on every day health problems by enhancing your energy level and immunity.
· Importance of Proper posture during everyday task & its corrective measure
· Maintaining proper Body weight to keep good health &
· Avoid acute/chronic diseases like diabetes, hypertension & cardiovascular diseases etc.
· Tips to Improve memory, work efficiency and vital force.
· Awareness about the five elements in your body & How to energize them (Earth, Air, Sun, Water and Fire)
· How to control & overcome your emotions and feelings.
· Easy ways to develop positive attitude in life with inner peace and happiness.
- Day 1: Chandigarh- Sojha- 8 hrs drive. Reach Chandigarh by 1100 hrs by train/ flight or bus. Chandigarh is well connected by flight and train from Delhi and Mumbai. Our representative meets you in Chandigarh and drive together to Sojha. Reach Sojha a little late in the evening for a late dinner. Settle into your rooms. Evening around bonfire while Sunilji discusses next day’s plan. Turn in after dinner.
- Day 2: Sojha 3 blissful days in the mountains. The program will cover all of the above mentioned kriyas.
0600- 0700 hrs Wake up.
0700- 0830 hrs Yoga, Pranayam and meditation (this would be different each day)
0830- 0930 hrs Breakfast
0930- 1500 hrs Walk/ hike visit in the jungles/ mountains around interspersed with talk and meditation and packed lunch.
1500- 1600 hrs Yognidra
1600-1630 hrs Tea break
1630- 1830 hrs Interaction session
1830- 1930 hrs Bonfire
1930- 2030 hrs Dinner
2030- 2130 hrs Happy Assembly
2200 hrs Off to sleep
- Day 3: Sojha
- Day 4: Sojha
- Day 5: Sojha- Chandigarh drop Wake up early in the morning. We leave for Chandigarh after an early breakfast. Reach Chandigarh between 4 and 5 pm.