(4 nights 5 days)
An active holiday in Uttarakhand. Raft down grade 3 rapids of the holy Ganges, hike up through thick forest and enjoy an elephant/ jeep safari in one of the best parks of the country.
- Day 1: Delhi- Byasi (450m)- 4.5 hrs train ride and 1.5 hrs drive Assemble at New Delhi Railway station 0600 hrs. We board Dehradun Shatabdi leaving for Haridwar at 0650 hrs. Reach around 1125 hrs and drive to Byasi, ahead of Rishikesh. We stay the night at a camp set on a beach by the river Ganga. Lunch on arrival. Settle into your tents. After lunch, we go on a rafting trip. Evening around a bonfire. Night stay in tents
- Day 2: Byasi- Rafting Full day rafting on the Ganga River. We negotiate some of the best rapids on the river. Evening at leisure around bonfire. Night stay in tents.
- Day 3: Byasi- Corbett National park (520m) – 6 hrs After an early breakfast, drive to Corbett National Park. Settle into rooms on arrival. In the afternoon, we go for a walk in the jungle. Evening around a bonfire. Night stay in camp.
- Day 4: Corbett National Park Jeep safari in the morning. Back to retreat for breakfast. After lunch, we go for another activity in the jungle. Evening and night stay in retreat.
- Day 5: Corbett- Delhi Transfer to the railway station in Ramnagar to board train leaving for Delhi at 0950 hrs.