Trip 1: November 17th - 22nd, 2013 | Trip 2: November 24th - 29th, 2013
(5 nights 6 days)
An active holiday in Uttarakhand. Raft down grade 3 rapids of the holy Ganges, hike up through thick forest and enjoy an elephant/ jeep safari in one of the best parks of the country.
- Day 1: Delhi- Shivpuri- 6-7 hrs drive Assemble in Delhi at Banjara office at 0530 hrs. Drive to Shivpuri, ahead of Rishikesh. We stay the night at a camp set on a beach by the river Ganga. Lunch on arrival. Settle into your tents. After lunch, we go on a rafting trip. Evening around a bonfire. Night stay in tents.
- Day 2: Shivpuri- Rafting Full day rafting on the Ganga River. We negotiate some of the best rapids on the river. Evening at leisure around bonfire. Night stay in tents.
- Day 3: Shivpuri- another active day The day today is free to choose from a range of activities. You could go for a hike in the forest or try your hand at high ropes course or wall climbing at Atali Retreat in Byasi. Evening around a bonfire. Night stay in tents.
- Day 4: Shivpuri- Corbett National park 6 hrs After an early breakfast, drive to Corbett National Park. Settle into rooms on arrival. After lunch, we go for a walk in the jungle. Evening around a bonfire. Night stay in camp.
- Day 5: Corbett National Park Jeep safari in the morning. Back to retreat for breakfast. After lunch, we go for another activity in the jungle. Evening and night stay in retreat.
- Day 6: Corbett- Delhi A half day safari in the morning. Around mid- morning, we drive back to Delhi.
CostCost per person: INR 36000/-