Trip 1: November 14th - 18th, 2014 | Trip 2: November 21st - 25th, 2014
(4 nights 5 days)
An active holiday in Uttarakhand. Raft down grade 3 rapids of the holy Ganges, hike up through thick forest and enjoy an elephant/ jeep safari in one of the best parks of the country.
- Day 1: Delhi- Byasi (450m)- 4.5 hrs train ride and 1.5 hrs drive Assemble at New Delhi Railway station 0600 hrs. We board Dehradun Shatabdi leaving for Haridwar at 0650 hrs. Reach around 1125 hrs and drive to Byasi, ahead of Rishikesh. We stay the night at a camp set on a beach by the river Ganga. Lunch on arrival. Settle into your tents. After lunch, we go on a rafting trip. Evening around a bonfire. Night stay in tents
- Day 2: Byasi- Rafting Full day rafting on the Ganga River. We negotiate some of the best rapids on the river. Evening at leisure around bonfire. Night stay in tents.
- Day 3: Byasi- Corbett National park (520m) – 6 hrs After an early breakfast, drive to Corbett National Park. Settle into rooms on arrival. In the afternoon, we go for a walk in the jungle. Evening around a bonfire. Night stay in camp.
- Day 4: Corbett National Park Jeep safari in the morning. Back to retreat for breakfast. After lunch, we go for another activity in the jungle. Evening and night stay in retreat.
- Day 5: Corbett- Delhi Transfer to the railway station in Ramnagar to board train leaving for Delhi at 0950 hrs.
COST PER PERSON: INR 25000/-
1. Stay at a beach Camp by River Ganga on twin share including:
• Accommodation on twin share in deluxe tents
• All meals
• Evening soft drinks
• Rafting on self-bailing rafts, accessories
• Assistance in kayaking and hikes
• Professional guide fee.
2. Stay in a retreat on the periphery of Corbett on twin share including breakfast, lunch, dinner, jeep safaris and entrance fee for Indians.
3. Land transport from Haridwar railway station- Ramnagar railway station as per itinerary.
4. Train tickets from Delhi- Haridwar in ac chair car Shatabdi and from Ramnagar to Delhi in ac chair car in Ramnagar-Delhi link express.
5. Services of Banjara escort throughout the trip.
6. All currently applicable taxes as levied by Govt. of India till Dec 2012.
Cost does not include:
1. Any airfare.
2. Any En route/ personal expenses.
3. Any insurance.
4. Bottled mineral water.
5. Any expenses incurred due to factors beyond our control like a natural calamity/ man-made calamity.