(5 nights 6 days)
Enjoy an active holiday in Uttarakhand. Raft down grade 3 rapids of the holy Ganges, try your hand at high rope challenge, bungee jump down an artificial over crop, hike up through thick forest and enjoy an elephant/ jeep safari in one of the best parks of the country.
- Day 1: Delhi - Haridwar railway station - Shivpuri - 267 kms/ 6 hrs Leave New Delhi Railway station at 0710 hrs by Dehradun Shatabdi and reach Haridwar at 1115 hrs. Drive on to Camp set on a beach by the river Ganga. Lunch on arrival. Settle into your tents. After lunch, we go on a rafting trip. Evening around a bonfire. Night stay in tents.
- Day 2: Shivpuri - Rafting Full day rafting on the Ganga River. We negotiate some of the best rapids on the river. Evening at leisure around bonfire. Night stay in tents.
- Day 3: Shivpuri - Malakhunti - Shivpuri Leave for Bungee point at Malakhunti, about 25 kms from camp. You can try your hand at Bungee jumping, flying fox or giant swing. Drive back to Shivpuri in the evening. Try your hand at volleyball and rappelling. Evening around a bonfire. Night stay in tents.
- Day 4: Shivpuri - Corbett National Park - 6-7 hrs After a leisurely breakfast, drive to Corbett National Park. Settle into rooms on arrival. After lunch, we go for a walk in the jungle. Evening around a bonfire. Night stay in camp.
- Day 5: Corbett National Park Full day jeep safari in the park (safaris are allowed in the morning and evenings only). Evening at camp. Night stay in camp.
- Day 6: Corbett - Kathgodam Railway station. A half day safari in the morning. Rest of the day at retreat. In the evening, take a train back to Delhil