(4 nights 5 days)
Your journey from the known to the unknown starts here. The Banjara Orchard Retreat in Thanedar is all set to pamper you in surroundings of acres of apple orchards. In fact this is the first place in India where the apple was first introduced by a social worker from Philadelphia, which now produces the famous apples in the country. You can still see the beautiful "Sparking Apple" orchard, which is visible from Banjara Orchard Retreat. Mr. Stokes, who introduced apple in India, in the Pahari style, built the Parmjyotir temple here. From here your journey moves on to Shoja, which is a small village, just 5 kms from Jalori Pass 3223m where you will be greeted with huge Silver Oak trees which in summers are full of Blue Iris and a fantastic sight to behold.
- Day 1: Delhi - Thanedar 440kms/10hr Leave Delhi after early breakfast. Night stay in Banjara Retreat, Thanedar.
- Day 2: Thanedar 2400m Visit the Tani-Jubbar lake at short distance of 6 kms from the Retreat, which is famous for the Nag-Devta
temple. The Hatu Peak at 3352m o ers a panoramic view of the snowline and is an hour's trek from
- Day 3: Thanedar - Shoja 85kms/3hr After breakfast, leave for Shoja. Night stay in Banjara Retreat, Shoja.
- Day 4: Shoja 2683m Walk through lush green Jalori pass to Serolsar Lake . Lunch near the crystal clear waters of the Lake.
- Day 5: Shoja - Delhi 522kms/12hr Drive back to Delhi.